2020欧洲杯积分榜Prometheus® is an open source monitoring system developed by engineers at in 2012. In 2016, Prometheus was the second project accepted into the after Kubernetes, and also to the second in 2018.
2020欧洲杯积分榜The Prometheus monitoring system includes a rich, multidimensional data model, a concise and powerful query language called PromQL, an efficient embedded timeseries database, and over 150 integrations with third-party systems.
2020欧洲杯积分榜Grafana Labs is proud to support the development of the Prometheus project by employing Prometheus maintainers, building first-class support for Prometheus into Grafana, and ensuring Grafana customers receive Prometheus support and features they need.
- Introducing Grafana Cloud Agent, a remote_write-focused Prometheus agent that can save 40% on memory usage
- Watch talks on Cortex vs. Thanos, Metrictank past and present, and a preview of Grafana 7 from our recent meetup
- Pro tip: How to monitor client certificate expirations with Prometheus
- Step-by-step guide to setting up Prometheus Alertmanager with Slack, PagerDuty, and Gmail
Products and Services
Grafana Cloud: Hosted Prometheus
- Use our high-performance, Prometheus-compatible hosted metrics service for bringing together metrics from multiple Prometheus instances.
- Durably store metrics for 13 months for historical analysis.
- No commitments: Pay for only what you use with our usage-based pricing.
Enterprise Support for Prometheus
- Get support and training from Prometheus maintainers and experts.
- 24x7x365 coverage comes from our geographically distributed team.
- Per-node pricing scales with your deployment.
Related Case Studies
DigitalOcean gains new insight with Grafana visualizations
2020欧洲杯积分榜The company relies on Grafana to be the consolidated data visualization and dashboard solution for sharing data.
How Grafana Cloud is enabling HotSchedules to develop next-generation applications
The visibility for all these metrics helps service delivery teams quickly iterate on new features.
How Grafana Cloud is enabling Packet’s teams, from engineering to sales
Most people at Packet look at a Grafana dashboard at some point during their work day.